These Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Cookie are loaded with your favorite candy. Chocolate and peanut butter heaven!
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Cookie
Something about the peanut butter and chocolate combination that I LOVE! Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite and this time I chopped up chocolate peanut butter cups and added them into the mix! Cookies may be one of my favorite dessert recipes, I’ve posted several cookie recipes on the blog! Something about a warm cooking is so comforting. My mom made cookies a lot growing up. We used to do chocolate chip cookies with walnuts (she loves nuts in cookies) and my dad would make homemade lemonade. Isn’t it funny those little things you remember growing up. Most people made milk with cookies but not us, my dads lemonade with fresh cookies on family game night was the best. I hope I can build fun memories like that for my kids. Just little moment that they remember and look back on and smile. So this week for family fun night we watched a movie and ate these Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Cookie.
- Sprinkle Cookie
- Peanut Butter M&M Cookie
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
How to make Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Cookie:
Start with soften butter, not melted but room temperature. Use a stand mixer to cream it together with peanut butter and sugar until well combined. Add un eggs 1 at a time then vanilla extract. Beat until mixed in. In a separate bowl you need to whisk up the dry ingridents. Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and dry pudding mix. Add to wet ingredients slowly and mix until well combined. Now for the good stuff Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips and 1 cup halved chocolate peanut butter cups. I then topped my cookies with reamaining chocolate chips and halved chocolate peanut butter cups. This is mostly for looks, I love seeing what is inside my cookie! Bake for about 10 minutes then remove from oven and allow your cookies to cool on the baking sheet for several minutes before moving the to a cooling rack.
Here are a few more recipes for you peanut butter cup lovers:
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip: I love this cheesecake dip for fruit. We serve it with apple slices or strawberries,
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies: This is one of my favorite cookie recipes! It’s a peanut butter cookie wrapped around a peanut butter cup.
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Dough: This cookie Dough takes on baking and is best eaten with a spoon!
- 3/4 cup Butter (soften)
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs 2
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- 2 1/4 cup All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda 1 tsp
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 oz Instant vanilla pudding dry mix
- 1 1/4 cup Chocolate chips (divided)
- 1 1/4 cup Chocolate peanut butter cups (halved and divided)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat and set aside.
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, and sugars until well combined. Add un eggs 1 at a time then vanilla extract. Beat until mixed in.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and dry pudding mix. Add to wet ingredients slowly and mix until well combined.
- Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips and 1 cup halved chocolate peanut butter cups.
- Roll out balls and place them on a prepared baking dish. Top with remaining chocolate chips and chocolate peanut butter cups. Bake 10 minutes then allow to rest on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.