These simple Strawberry Muffins are made with yogurt and fresh diced strawberries. They are the perfect treat and a recipe you are going to love.
Strawberries are my favorite fruit and I love when they are in season. We replanting another trip to the strawberry farm to pick and I will be making these muffins again!
How to make Strawberry Muffins:
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a muffin tin with liners or nonstick cooking spray. Whisk together sugar, egg, milk, oil, and vanilla. In a separate bowl mix together flour, baking powder, and salt then mix together with wet ingredients. Stir in yogurt and mix just until combined. Do not over mix. Last fold in strawberries. Fill muffin tin with dough and bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are fully cooked and a toothpick comes out clean.
These muffins are pretty simple to make. The way I got my muffins so colorful, I added ¾ of the strawberries into the batter but kept about ¼ out to place on top. This way when your muffins bake you can see all the beautiful strawberries. You can also add chocolate chips to this recipe. I've tried it before with about ½ cup folded in and they turned out amazing!
More Strawberry Recipes:
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Strawberry Stuffed French Toast Rolls
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Muffins
- Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats
More Muffin Recipes for YOU:
Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins: The perfect breakfast and my kid's favorite muffin recipe. These Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are simple to make and can be frozen for a quick breakfast all week.
Coffee Cake Muffins: These Coffee Cake Muffins are made with brown sugar and butter crumble then topped with a simple vanilla glaze.
Double Chocolate Oatmeal Muffins: Muffins make the best breakfast and these Double Chocolate Oatmeal Muffins did not disappoint. They are favorites of ours for an easy weekend breakfast.
- ⅔ cup Sugar
- 1 Egg (whisked)
- ⅓ cup Milk
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 1 cup Strawberries (diced)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a muffin tin with liners or non stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together sugar, egg, milk, oil, and vanilla. In a separate bowl mix together flour, baking powder, and salt then mix together with wet ingredients.
- Stir in yogurt and mix just until combined. Do not over mix. Last fold in strawberries.
- Fill muffin tin with dough and bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are full cooked and a toothpick comes out clean.