This Baked Honey Soy Chicken is so simple to make and one of my favorite chicken marinade recipes. I serve mine over rice and top it with green onions.
I love a good simple recipe and this Chicken Baked Honey Soy Chicken is a favorite around here. It's simple to make and full of flavor. My kids love it on rice and even ask for extra sauce.
How to make Baked Honey Soy Chicken:
Step one: Get started by preheating your oven to 400 degrees F. Then go ahead and prepare a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Honey Soy Sauce:
Step two: Place chicken in your prepared dish. In a small mixing bowl whisk together your garlic, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, water, pepper, onion powder, and ground ginger.
Baking Honey Soy Chicken:
Step three: Pour that sauce over your chicken and bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
We love serving this meal over rice and with a salad. Here are a few more of my favorite side dish recipes to serve with this baked chicken.
- Roasted Veggies
- Lemon Garlic Roasted Broccoli
- Corn Casserole
- Fried Rice
- Baked Garlic Green Beans
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Potatoes
If you want even more simple chicken breast recipes check out a few more of my favorites.
- Slow Cooker Catalina Chicken Breast
- Sante Fe Chicken Breast
- Baked Chicken Breast
- Honey Dijon Chicken Breast
- Crispy Ranch Baked Chicken
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Baked Honey Soy Chicken
- 4 large chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in your prepared dish. In a small mixing bowl whisk together your garlic, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, water, pepper, onion powder, and ground ginger.
- Pour that sauce over your chicken and bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
Leave a Reply